Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August WIPocalypse Check-In

Hi all!
A belated WIPocalypse post this month, but a bit of progress to catch up on!  I had a finish (previously posted), a new start, and worked on some of my WIPs.

I finished "Baby Girl Spring Sunshine Line" (Brooke's Books).  I posted a photo in my SFS post, but will post again here:




Because I finished the birth record, I got to start a new project, "Cozy Christmas Santa" by Jim Shore/Mill Hill.  Once finished, I will be turning it into an ornament:



I finished all the stitching and am about halfway done with the beading (which is much more sparkly in real life than is showing up in the picture)!

I also worked on "Autumn Sampler" and "The Balloon."

"Autumn Sampler" Before:

After:


"The Balloon" Before:

After:

She looks a bit creepy right now haha, but hopefully not for much longer!


Hope you all have a good rest of the week!  Happy Stitching! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment