Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stitch from Stash 2015: January Check-In

Month: January
Spent: $10.65 (all on floss for my Mirabilia Stargazer, 25 skeins at $0.39 ea + tax)
Earned: $0 (no finishes this month)

Hi all,

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this year I joined Stitch from Stash, hosted by Mel at Epic Stitching:

With lots of big life changes coming up mid-year, I am trying to be careful about my finances.  The goal is to spend under $25/month on cross stitch supplies, and for each finish from stash, you get extra funds to spend.  Whatever you don't spend carries over each month until June.

For a WIP/finish to count as a stitch-from-stash, it has to be at least six months since you purchased the pattern.  Because of this, I believe 3 of my 6 WIPs count as Stitches from Stash: "Quiet Time," "Aurora Cabin," and "The Wave." 
I was gifted "Beauty and the Beast" and purchased "Winter Friend" in October and "Sleigh Ride at Dusk Stocking" in early December, so none of them count (yet...I'm pretty sure I'll still be working on both Beauty and the Beast and the stocking past the six-month mark!)

I will share pictures of my progress in my WIPocalypse post on Feb 4! : )

Also, for some reason the reply function on my account isn't working, but please know that I read and appreciate your comments, and as soon as I can get it working again, I will respond to you!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment