Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Dance! Winter Friend

My first finish of 2015! Started Nov 18, 2014. Finished today, just shy of 4 months old!
Please forgive the hoop marks, I was too excited to wait for the iron. : )  

This project had several firsts for me: it was my first Bothy Threads kit, my first time working with Lana and light effects thread, as well as using ribbon in a cross stitch design.
She is also the first project I have completed for myself. I will post another picture once she is pressed and framed!

A finish also means I get to start something new today (yay!), and I have chosen "Autumn Sampler" by Janlynn.  It will look like this when complete:


I really like the colors and detail of this design!  I will post my progress on it in my April WIPocalypse update.

Happy Stitching! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment