Thursday, March 5, 2015

WIPocalypse Check-In: March

Hi all!

We got 3" of snow and ice yesterday and today, which in TN means everything shut down, so I got a welcome break from school, and some extra stitchy time! : )  Here is my progress on my WIPs for the month (I made myself some needleminders this month too, and left them on so you can see!)

Winter Friend

Before:

After:

Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love
Before:

After:


Aurora Cabin
Before:

After:

Sleigh Ride at Dusk Stocking
Before:

After:


The Wave
Before:

After:


Quiet Time
Before:

After:



The question for this month is:
If money – and time – were not limiters, what projects would be on your stitching bucket list?

Oh, so many projects, I would be stitching for hundreds of years. : ) 
I definitely want to stitch at least one of the Chatelaine mandalas in my lifetime, my favorite being the Hummingbird Sparkly Garden Mandala.  There are also several HAED patterns I would stitch, especially those by Josephine Wall (Psyche's Dream, Fly Me to the Moon) and Aimee Stewart (Dance like a Dervish, Butterfly Ball), and a whole bunch of Mirabilias!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment